Cameras, Cinema Cameras, Sony
Sony FX30 Digital Cinema Camera (ILME-FX30B)
|Special Feature||Low Light|
|Flash Memory Type||SD Card, SDXC|
|Item Weight||5.4 Pounds|
|Video Capture Resolution||2160p|
About this item
- Bundle Includes: 1 x Sony FX30 Digital Cinema Camera, 1 x Sony 64GB SF-G Tough Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card, 1 x Soft Bag, 1 x NP-FZ100 Battery, 1 x NP-FZ100 charger, 1 x Corel Photo Software With PhotoMirage, AfterShot, Painter Essentials, PaintShop Pro, and Video Studio, 1 x 12 inch Flexible Tripod, 1 x Hand Strap, 1 x Memory Card Wallet, 1 x Lens Cap Keeper, 1 x Cleaning Kit, 1 x HDMI Cable
- Leveraging the power of a newly-developed APS-C sensor, the Sony FX30 provides everyday content creators and aspiring filmmakers with a powerful, yet accessible cinema camera with which to push their cinematic journey to new heights. It blends an imaging pipeline designed for cinematic capture with a comprehensive feature set and intuitive operation to create a complete system for all levels of filmmaking.
- The FX30’s advanced imaging system is on par with other options in Sony’s Cinema Line�capturing detailed 10-bit UHD 4K imagery at up to 120 fps�giving it specs fitting a true cinema camera. The newly-developed 26MP APS-C Exmor R CMOS sensor and BIONZ XR processor are able to create high-quality 4K images with the Super 35mm (16:9) area. This system is capable of capturing 14+ stops of dynamic range and benefits from Dual Base ISO architecture to improve low-light performance.
- High-sensitivity recording at up to ISO 32000 and Dual Base ISO (800/2500). When using S-Log3, the FX30 can capture 14+ stops of dynamic range. Record in 10-bit 4:2:2 using advanced XAVC HS and XAVC S-I formats. Full pixel readout from the 6K sensor creates high-quality UHD 4K video at up to 60 fps. High-speed shooting is possible in 4K at up to 120 fps with a 1.6x crop and in Full HD up to 240 fps. The HDMI output supports 16-bit raw video to select, separately available recorders.
- Key Features: 26.1MP APS-C BSI CMOS Sensor – UHD 4K up to 120p – Compact Form Designed for Cage-Free Use – 10-Bit 4:2:2 XAVC S-I,16-Bit Raw Output – S-Cinetone/S-Log3/HLG, 14+ Stops DR – Phase Detection AF/Face Tracking/Eye AF – Standard ISO 100-32000 | Dual Base ISO – Dual CFexpress Type A/SDXC Card Slots – User LUTs & Timecode Sync Support
5 in stock
5 in stock